47673Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: First Certified Scrum Master Course in New Delhi on August 12 & 13'2010

  • Michael James
    Jul 19, 2010
      On Jul 19, 2010, at 7:34 AM, nkumar_inphina wrote:

      > The 'first' here was for information to the community that something like this is happening in the heart of the city. Whenever you do something for the first time then you may or may not choose to mention it. I would rather abstain from a debate on a question of physics about time and space dimension :-)

      I was trying to be nice by giving you an excuse for having violated the understanding among Scrum trainers not to advertise courses on this list.

      Please do not advertise courses on this list (again).

      --mj
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic