47672Re: First Certified Scrum Master Course in New Delhi on August 12 & 13'2010 [1 Attachment]

  • nkumar_inphina
    Jul 19, 2010
      Hi Anurag,

      Many thanks for providing exact and more detailed information about the venue.

      The 'first' here was for information to the community that something like this is happening in the heart of the city. Whenever you do something for the first time then you may or may not choose to mention it. I would rather abstain from a debate on a question of physics about time and space dimension :-)

      IMHO, 'Location' and Environment of the training is an important factor for people to learn in a conducive manner. A cool and comfortable place away from an office environment may definitely help in participant's attention span and take-away from the training.

      >Th- e people who organizing this training have vehemently opposed the >CSM idea and never got themselves certified because it had zero value >for them and anybody else in their view.

      Can you please clarify ? Do you have some facts to substantiate this argument of yours ? Personally, I am practicing and following Scrum since past 4 years and have been CSM since past more than 2 years.

      I have all the respect for Pete and other trainers who are organizing the CSM courses in the area. It will be quite naive to assume that Industry practitioners willing to shell out good amount of theirs or their organization's money will base their decision only on the 'location'. The credibility and past experiences of the trainer along with the easily accessible location are important criterion.

      Based upon the responses for the training we have received from people on this mailing list, it clearly shows that people do a lot of research and finally make an informed decision.

      Best Regards
      Narinder
      www.inphina.com
      thoughts.inphina.com
      www.twitter.com/inphina

      > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "nkumar_inphina" <nkumar_inphina@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi Michael,
      > >
      > > There have been quite a few trainings in the adjoining areas of Delhi like Gurgaon but this is the first one happening in the heart of the city. That's the reason we wanted to reach out to the active community . Hope interested people can benefit from the post.
      > >
      > > Best Regards
      > > Narinder
      > > www.inphina.com
      > >

      > > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Michael James <michael@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi. If so, congratulations.
      > > >
      > > > Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.
      > > >
      > > > --mj

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic