47593Re: First Certified Scrum Master Course in New Delhi on August 12 & 13'2010 [1 Attachment]

  • Anurag
    Jul 13, 2010
      Narinder is my great colleague and he is technically right that this is the first CSM training in New Delhi. In fact, it is the first CSM training in Central Delhi or Luyten's Delhi as we call it here, to be more specific. If you stretch this logic then every CSM training is a first CSM training on a dimension of time and space.

      However, how the location and 'first' matters to the participants and what is value proposition of the organizers, I fail to understand. Th- e people who organizing this training have vehemently opposed the CSM idea and never got themselves certified because it had zero value for them and anybody else in their view.

      Since 2006, the CSM trainings are taking place in just 15 kms from the venue advertised here, by Pete Deemer and they were never advertised on any group if the idea was not to do so. I strongly feel when choosing a CSM training, people should do proper research, see the coach's track record before registering. I wonder if 15 Kms distance and a state border in between, makes this news worth advertising to 6000 people who are not completely dumb to understand the difference between the value and misuse of a forum.

      Anurag
      http://xebia.wordpress.com
      http://xebee.wordpress.com

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, "nkumar_inphina" <nkumar_inphina@...> wrote:

      > Hi Michael,
      >
      > There have been quite a few trainings in the adjoining areas of Delhi like Gurgaon but this is the first one happening in the heart of the city. That's the reason we wanted to reach out to the active community . Hope interested people can benefit from the post.
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Narinder
      > www.inphina.com
      >

      > --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Michael James <michael@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi. If so, congratulations.
      > >
      > > Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.
      > >
      > > --mj
      > >
      > > On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:01 AM, Narinder Kumar wrote:
      > >
      > > > [Attachment(s) from Narinder Kumar included below]
      > > >
      > > > Hi All,
      > > >
      > > > Inphina, a company focused on Niche Enterprise Technologies and Software Craftsmanship is proud to announce the First Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi in partnership with Michael Franken.
      > > >

      > > > Training Venue:
      > > >
      > > > India Habitat Centre
      > > >
      > > > Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
      > > >
      > > > Location Map
      > > >

      > > > Dates: 12th August 2010, Thursday and 13th August 2010, Friday.
      > > >

      > > > Time: 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
      > > >

      > > > Fee Structure:
      > > >
      > > > Early Bird (valid till 19th July'2010) : INR 22,000 + Taxes
      > > >
      > > > Standard Rate : INR 25,000 + Taxes
      > > >
      > > > Special rates for bookings for 4 or more participants.
      > > >

      > > > Registration / Further Information
      > > >
      > > > • Register Online: http://www.inphina.com/wwd/training/csmenquiry.htm
      > > > • Write to us at csmdelhi@
      > > > • Call us at : +91-9999277700 / +91-9810321493 / +91-9899174194.
      > > > Please find attached a detailed brochure about the training or visit our web-site for more information.
      > > >

      > > > Looking forward to seeing you in the training at India Habitat Centre on 12th and 13th August.
      > > >
      > > > Best Regards
      > > > Narinder Kumar
      > > > Inphina Technologies
      > > > www.inphina.com