47577Re: [scrumdevelopment] First Certified Scrum Master Course in New Delhi on August 12 & 13'2010 [1 Attachment]

  • Michael James
    Jul 13, 2010
      I suppose this is newsworthy if it really is the first CSM course in New Delhi. If so, congratulations.

      Just so you don't start a trend, generally we refrain from directly advertising our courses on this list.

      --mj

      On Jul 13, 2010, at 3:01 AM, Narinder Kumar wrote:

      > [Attachment(s) from Narinder Kumar included below]
      >
      > Hi All,
      >
      > Inphina, a company focused on Niche Enterprise Technologies and Software Craftsmanship is proud to announce the First Certified Scrum Master Training in New Delhi in partnership with Michael Franken.
      >

      > Training Venue:
      >
      > India Habitat Centre
      >
      > Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003
      >
      > Location Map
      >

      > Dates: 12th August 2010, Thursday and 13th August 2010, Friday.
      >

      > Time: 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM
      >

      > Fee Structure:
      >
      > Early Bird (valid till 19th July'2010) : INR 22,000 + Taxes
      >
      > Standard Rate : INR 25,000 + Taxes
      >
      > Special rates for bookings for 4 or more participants.
      >

      > Registration / Further Information
      >
      > • Register Online: http://www.inphina.com/wwd/training/csmenquiry.htm
      > • Write to us at csmdelhi@...
      > • Call us at : +91-9999277700 / +91-9810321493 / +91-9899174194.
      > Please find attached a detailed brochure about the training or visit our web-site for more information.
      >

      > Looking forward to seeing you in the training at India Habitat Centre on 12th and 13th August.
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Narinder Kumar
      > Inphina Technologies
      > www.inphina.com