47104Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum/Agile Blog

  • Bachan Anand
    Jun 4, 2010
      Yes Mark you are right , if we were part of a team it would be easier and for me it makes a lot of sense for coaches and consultants to team up. I always focus on building teams to work together and collaborate .

      I leverage task board, retrospectives and stand-ups.

      Bachan Anand
      WORK is GOOD
      Tel  +1-949-232-8900
      Contact Me LinkedinFacebookFacebookTwitter

      On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Mark Levison <mark@...> wrote:

      On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Pierre Mengal <pierre@...> wrote:

      Peter,

      It's my personnal opinion and it's not specifically related to Scrum or Agile.

      The nature of my current professional occupation allows me to meet coaches & trainers every week (in various fields, such as sales, marketing, development, finances, management, hr, etc...)...

      ... and the best ones are those who still eat their own dog food.

      Perhaps but when your business is small say 1-4 people and your needs bounce from day to day, what does Agile look like? I try regular retrospectives, but with the day to pressure with out my own ScrumMaster/Coach somethings get missed. After what is Test Driven: Networking, Presentation Prep, Billing, ...

      I've tried Kanban for personal process and while its close, it does yet suit my personal nature. Perhaps if I were part of team it would be easier.

      Cheers
      Mark

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic