47102Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum/Agile Blog

  • Mark Levison
    Jun 4 3:00 PM
      On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Pierre Mengal <pierre@...> wrote:

      Peter,

      It's my personnal opinion and it's not specifically related to Scrum or Agile.

      The nature of my current professional occupation allows me to meet coaches & trainers every week (in various fields, such as sales, marketing, development, finances, management, hr, etc...)...

      ... and the best ones are those who still eat their own dog food.

      Perhaps but when your business is small say 1-4 people and your needs bounce from day to day, what does Agile look like? I try regular retrospectives, but with the day to pressure with out my own ScrumMaster/Coach somethings get missed. After what is Test Driven: Networking, Presentation Prep, Billing, ...

      I've tried Kanban for personal process and while its close, it does yet suit my personal nature. Perhaps if I were part of team it would be easier.

      Cheers
      Mark
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic