47101Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum/Agile Blog

  • Pierre Mengal
    Jun 4, 2010
      It's my personnal opinion and it's not specifically related to Scrum or Agile.
      The nature of my current professional occupation allows me to meet coaches & trainers every week (in various fields, such as sales, marketing, development, finances, management, hr, etc...)...
      ... and the best ones are those who still eat their own dog food.

      Warm regards,

      Pierre Mengal

      On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 11:19 AM, Peter Stevens (cal) <peterstev@...> wrote:

      On 04.06.10 11:14, Pierre Mengal wrote:

      @Thais, Subscribed to that one too. Henrik has something very valuable: he uses Scrum in his own company -daily-. There is far too much Scrum coaches/trainer that stopped practicing.

      Interesting statement, Pierre! What are the symptoms of coach/trainer blogs who aren't practicing?

      Peter Stevens, CSM, CSPO, CSP
      Independent Scrum Trainer and Coach
      Sierra-Charlie Consulting | Zurich | Switzerland
      Member of DasScrumTeam.de
      blog:  http://scrum-breakfast.com
      tel:   +41 44 586 6450
      cell:  +41 79 422 6722