47092Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum/Agile Blog

  • Pierre Mengal
    Jun 4, 2010
      @Mark, I just subscribed to your blog. I like InfoQ very much too.

      @Mark, @Adam: IMHO, author's blogs are generally very light, and that makes sense. It's not specifically related to Scrum. I've observed that in many other fields. I prefer to buy their books ;) I think the perfect example of very valuable and effective author's blog is Seth Godin.

      @Thais, Subscribed to that one too. Henrik has something very valuable: he uses Scrum in his own company -daily-. There is far too much Scrum coaches/trainer that stopped practicing.

      @Peter: Merci!

      @Jeff: When I go to the URL you provided, I get a google ads trap page. When I replace the s by a g (blogpot), what I get is funny. Finally, when I type blogspot, I get the correct page.

      Warm regards,

      Pierre Mengal

      On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 1:11 AM, Jeff Anderson <Thomasjeffreyandersontwin@...> wrote:

      What ever you do, don't go to agileconsulting.blospot.com, that guy is
      UMLing, RUP loving, kanban boarding, cycle timing a$$hole...

      Most definitely not agile...

      --
      Sent from my mobile device

      Jeff Anderson