      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of William Wake
      Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2010 9:55 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Prioritization of Stories in Business Productivity Automation

      On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 11:56 AM, Tara Santmire <tara@...> wrote:

      That is a thought.  We could put up an editable data grid and the system could put in data where it could and people could fill in the rest.  Every time we essentially add  a step in the process we move a column from editable to non-editable.

      Right. This gives you a reason for early deployment and a basis to prioritize stories for the other steps - on the amount of manual work they eliminate.

      Tara E. Santmire, CSM, PMP

      tara@...

    • Show all 28 messages in this topic