      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: anwars78@...
      Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 02:14:00 +0000
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Status Reporting, scheduling & estimation inScrum

      ok,

      Currently, I still manage project which already late for 1 years. I just involving in the middle of project, and planning to adapt scrum.

      As part of management report, I shall also provide estimate cost at completion, that sure for worst case scenario. Traditionally I will use earn value estimation for estimate cost at completion, so I get curious, if I can this technique also in scrum.

      I am listening and look forward for advice and suggestion.

      Regards

      Anwar Sadat. Agile Project Management. Indonesia. +6281321666510