46522Re: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum master's effort tracking

    Apr 19, 2010
      Hello, poojawandile. On Monday, April 19, 2010, at 6:33:32 AM,
      you wrote:

      > I have a query on scrum master's effort tracking.
      > If a project has dedicated scrum master who is not doing any
      > development tasks, but only monitoring Scrum process, do we have
      > to consider his effort while calculating velocity? How and where his effort gets accounted?

      Velocity is the number of stories completed per unit time. It does
      not include any measure of "effort".

      Ron Jeffries
      If you don't push something beyond its boundary of usefulness
      how do you find where that boundary is? -- Martin Fowler
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic