      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: poojawandile@...
      Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:33:32 +0000
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Scrum master's effort tracking

      Hi,
      I have a query on scrum master's effort tracking.
      If a project has dedicated scrum master who is not doing any development tasks, but only monitoring Scrum process, do we have to consider his effort while calculating velocity? How and where his effort gets accounted?

      Thanks,
      Pooja

      Australia's #1 job site If It Exists, You'll Find it on SEEK
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic