      From: Steven Gordon [mailto:sagordon@...]
      Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 8:03 PM
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [scrumdevelopment] SCRUM performance measurements

      Of course, this would require that an organization was already
      capable of accurately gathering accurate meaningful metrics
      and yet was feeling enough pain to consider trying SCRUM.

      I would suspect that this is rarely the case, so there will rarely
      be a baseline to even establish measurable improvement against.