4627RE: [scrumdevelopment] SCRUM performance measurements
- Sep 26, 2004Of course, this would require that an organization was already
capable of accurately gathering accurate meaningful metrics
and yet was feeling enough pain to consider trying SCRUM.
I would suspect that this is rarely the case, so there will rarely
be a baseline to even establish measurable improvement against.
From: Patrick Steyaert [mailto:steyaert.patrick@...]
Sent: Sun 9/26/2004 11:24 AM
Subject: [scrumdevelopment] SCRUM performance measurements
While introducing SCRUM to software organisations, the question pops up of
what *bottom-line* improvements can be expected - decreasing number of bugs,
lower cost of quality, faster time to deliver, ...
My question is whether there are people out there, that have actually
measured such improvements, and whether such measurements have been
collected ? Are there experiences in using such measurements to actually
track progress of introducing SCRUM into an organisation ?
All input welcome.
To Post a message, send it to: scrumdevelopment@...
To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: scrumdevelopment-unsubscribe@...
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129u2ro3a/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=1707209021:HM/EXP=1096309677/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://companion.yahoo.com>
Yahoo! Groups Links
* To visit your group on the web, go to:
* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>