46223Re: [scrumdevelopment] [News] Will Mike Cohn Leave the Scrum Alliance?

  • Mark Levison
    Apr 2, 2010
      Joe to unsubscribe follow the instructions that are at the bottom of
      every email in the group. Shouting will not make it more likely that
      someone will want to help you.

      Cheers
      Mark

      On Friday, April 2, 2010, Joe M <joemsocal@...> wrote:

      > UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEASE !  For the one thousandth time ?
      >
      > Can we get a task on the board for UNSUBSCRIBING ?
      >
      > Can we get a retro on why someone cannot get UNSUBSCRIBED ?
      >

      > To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      > From: adam.sroka@...
      > Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:00:42 -0700
      > Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] [News] Will Mike Cohn Leave the Scrum Alliance?
      >

      > I think that the Waterfall Alliance should create a CWD program. I have a lot of strong candidates for them.
      >
      > On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:26 AM, Editeur <ginitram@...> wrote:
      >

      > The Scrum Alliance announced last year that Scrum creator Ken Schwaber resigned as President and Chair of the Board of Directors. This might be however not the end of the turmoil in the Agile world. Ken Schwaber was replaced October 5 by Mike Cohn, but there are now rumors that he might leave the Scrum Alliance to join the Waterfall Alliance. And this is not the only surprise that might happen soon: other unverified sources mentions that the Waterfall Alliance is also currently negotiating with Jeff Sutherland and Tom Gilb to join its board.
      >
      > Read the full story here: http://www.devagile.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=601
      >

      > The New Busy is not the old busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Get started. <http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_3>

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic