      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: adam.sroka@...
      Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 15:00:42 -0700
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] [News] Will Mike Cohn Leave the Scrum Alliance?

      I think that the Waterfall Alliance should create a CWD program. I have a lot of strong candidates for them.

      On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 4:26 AM, Editeur <ginitram@yahoo. fr> wrote:

      The Scrum Alliance announced last year that Scrum creator Ken Schwaber resigned as President and Chair of the Board of Directors. This might be however not the end of the turmoil in the Agile world. Ken Schwaber was replaced October 5 by Mike Cohn, but there are now rumors that he might leave the Scrum Alliance to join the Waterfall Alliance. And this is not the only surprise that might happen soon: other unverified sources mentions that the Waterfall Alliance is also currently negotiating with Jeff Sutherland and Tom Gilb to join its board.

      Read the full story here: http://www.devagile .com/modules/ news/article. php?storyid= 601