46209Re: [News] Will Mike Cohn Leave the Scrum Alliance?

  • Joe
    Apr 1, 2010
      The April Fools. Wasn't that a movie?

      A few years ago, on Apr 1 if memeory serves, Mike opened a Waterfall200x.org site. It was quite funny. Mike has a wicked (really good in my opinion) sense of humor.

      Regards, Joe

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, PeteCRuth@... wrote:

      > Time for a calendar check.
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Pete
      >

      > In a message dated 4/1/2010 4:31:02 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      > ginitram@... writes:
      >

      > The Scrum Alliance announced last year that Scrum creator Ken Schwaber
      > resigned as President and Chair of the Board of Directors. This might be
      > however not the end of the turmoil in the Agile world. Ken Schwaber was replaced
      > October 5 by Mike Cohn, but there are now rumors that he might leave the
      > Scrum Alliance to join the Waterfall Alliance. And this is not the only
      > surprise that might happen soon: other unverified sources mentions that the
      > Waterfall Alliance is also currently negotiating with Jeff Sutherland and Tom
      > Gilb to join its board.
      >
      > Read the full story here:
      > _http://www.devagilehttp://www.dehttp://www.dehttp://www.dhtt_ (http://www.devagile.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=601)

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic