46199Re: [scrumdevelopment] [News] Will Mike Cohn Leave the Scrum Alliance?

  • Heitor Roriz Filho
    Apr 1, 2010
      Good one :-)

      Waterfall Alliance LOL!!!

      On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 8:31 AM, Michael Vizdos <mvizdos@...> wrote:

      Wow.

      I am reading this while watching pigs fly out of my barn, a pink giraffe walk by, and totally agreeing with everything Obama says and also knows, for sure, that the earth will end on 12/12/12.

      Good luck Mr. Cohn (and happy April Fools).

      Thank you,

      - Mike Vizdos
       www.michaelvizdos.com
       www.implementingscrum.com

      On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 7:26 AM, Editeur <ginitram@...> wrote:

      The Scrum Alliance announced last year that Scrum creator Ken Schwaber resigned as President and Chair of the Board of Directors. This might be however not the end of the turmoil in the Agile world. Ken Schwaber was replaced October 5 by Mike Cohn, but there are now rumors that he might leave the Scrum Alliance to join the Waterfall Alliance. And this is not the only surprise that might happen soon: other unverified sources mentions that the Waterfall Alliance is also currently negotiating with Jeff Sutherland and Tom Gilb to join its board.

      Read the full story here: http://www.devagile.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=601

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic