      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: tedyoung@...
      Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:17:17 -0700
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] What are software/tools for scrum...

      The tools that we use:

      * StikkiClips http://bit.ly/ cJZwqf used to hold cards, paper, etc.
      * Index cards: using the StikkiClips means that we can use a wide variety of types and colors
      * Painters tape: to "draw" lines on the wall to separate the stages
      * Graph-paper: for the burndown charts

      ;ted

      On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 7:23 AM, Ilja Preuß <iljapreuss@googlema il.com> wrote:

      http://iljapreuss. blogspot. com/2009/ 07/criteria- for-scrum- tool-or-any- agile.html

      2010/3/26 Deepak Bhardwaj <deepak.usit@ gmail.com>

      Can anybody tell me what are to tool or software that are used in
      Agile Software Development. Perferably in Scrum.
      But it seems to be a management process,, is there any tool,

      Regards.

      --
      Deepak Bhardwaj
      Master of Technology (IT)

      With all the latest places, searching has never been easier. Looking for a new home?
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic