46041Re: [scrumdevelopment] What are software/tools for scrum...

  • Cory Foy
    Mar 26, 2010
      Hi Deepak,

      Deepak Bhardwaj wrote:
      > Can anybody tell me what are to tool or software that are used in
      > Agile Software Development. Perferably in Scrum.
      > But it seems to be a management process,, is there any tool,

      Scrum has three artifacts - the Product Backlog, the Sprint Backlog and
      the Burndown chart. The product backlog is a list of all the features
      the Product Owner wants in the product. The Sprint Backlog is what the
      team has chosen to implement during this timeboxed sprint. And the
      Burndown chart visualizes the impediments that will keep them from
      achieving what they set out to do with this sprint.

      Many colocated teams use index cards to track all of the stories, and a
      whiteboard or large paper to track the burndown. You can use Excel or a
      similar spreadsheet to track the stories, but I'd keep it as hands on as
      possible.

      --
      Cory Foy
      http://www.coryfoy.com