43291Re: [scrumdevelopment] Personal goals on a Scrum team

  • Malik Jaibeer
    Dec 3, 2009

      >> You don't consider it important to have personal goals?
      >I think if someone is doing OK without them, that Scrum offers no
      >new challenges and needs no new answer.

      Good that you should have personal goals and it is not much different the way you would have managed in traditional ways. But definitely in Scrum, it asks for more like team spirit, team work etc. which you could have overlooked in traditional ways.

      Thanks & Regards,

      Jai
      http://twitter.com/jaibeermalik
      http://jaibeermalik.wordpress.com

      > You don't consider it important to have personal goals?

      I think if someone is doing OK without them, that Scrum offers no
      new challenges and needs no new answer.

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming. com
      www.xprogramming. com/blog
      How do I know what I think until I hear what I say? -- E M Forster