43285Re: [scrumdevelopment] Personal goals on a Scrum team

    Dec 3, 2009
      Hello, Andrew. On Thursday, December 3, 2009, at 10:26:40 AM, you
      wrote:

      > So I understand that Scrum is all about the team. Still, in any job, you
      > want to be able to set goals for yourself and know whether or not you're
      > improving in your ability to contribute. So, how can an individual on a
      > Scrum team still measure their own individual contribution? (Note that this
      > is not the team/SM/PO/chicken measuring the individual, but the individual
      > measuring themselves)

      How do you do it now?

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Thousands of years ago, the first man discovered how to make fire.
      He was probably burned at the stake he had taught his brothers to
      light - Howard Roark (The Fountainhead, Ayn Rand)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic