      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      From: hlandry@...
      Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 19:28:30 +0000
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Tracking Actual Hours

      --- In scrumdevelopment@ yahoogroups. com, Roy Morien <roymorien@. ..> wrote:

      > The real 'smell' that arises from this is when the calculation is made Estimated Hours - Actual Hours = Remaining Hours to Completion.

      Roy,

      You can dispell the 'smell' by letting the PMs and bean counters know that:

      Estimated Hrs - Actual Hrs = *Estimated* Remaining Hrs to Completion.

      Huet Landry

      Brought to you exclusively by Windows Live Download new and classic emoticon packs at Emoticon World
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic