42495Re: [scrumdevelopment] Tracking Actual Hours

    Nov 4, 2009
      Hello, Heather. On Wednesday, November 4, 2009, at 9:53:51 PM,
      you wrote:

      > What tool does your team use to track hours for R&D tax credits?
      > We currently use excel and I am curious if anyone has found a tool to make this easier.

      For years I took number of people on the project times 40 hours a
      week and reported that. Worked just fine. Auditors didn't care a
      bit.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      I don't do force. People should do what they want, and experience
      the consequences.
      How are productivity and personal preference balanced?
      You get to decide.
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic