41924Re: Sprint timebox violation

  • Inanc Gumus
    Oct 15, 2009
      Hello Adrian,
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...> wrote:
      > How much of the time in the iteration is taken up doing the story -
      > and how much doing "other" stuff?

      20% of the time goes to planning, retrospective etc.
      Also, %50 of the time goes to design discussions and research on something.
      And 30% goes to implementation.

      > > The team is starting from where PO is requested. I think, you mean,
      > > split and conquer?
      >
      > Broadly yes. But being careful to split the stories in such a way that
      > still deliver value to the PO.
      >
      > Adrian

      PO should have split the stories? I think you mean, PO should split the stories in a way that still deliver value to stakeholders?
    • Show all 46 messages in this topic