41684Re: [scrumdevelopment] Technical quality advocator

  • George Dinwiddie
    Oct 2, 2009
      Inanc Gumus wrote:
      > As a SM, I advocate about technical quality standards to the team.
      > But, most of the team members usually resist this kind of actions.

      These two sentences tell me something. They tell me that you're not
      communicating with the team members in a way that entices them to
      follow. You've received many responses about why the team /should/ care
      more about the technical quality, but I'm not convinced that these

      Instead, I suggest looking at Dale Emery's "Resistance as a Resource"
      material on dhemery.com It's not easy to do what you want to do, but I
      think that might help.

      - George