41676Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Technical quality advocator

    Oct 2, 2009
      Hello, Inanc. On Friday, October 2, 2009, at 3:00:27 AM, you
      wrote:

      > I agree. Can we come to a conclusion from what you have written:
      > SM should strive for an understanding of the risk involved to the
      > all parties (stakeholders etc) even PO is trying to withold the information?

      Everyone should understand everything in an ideal world. But what's
      this about the PO withholding information? If that's happening it is
      probably your biggest problem.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest. -- Paul Simon
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic