41112Re: [scrumdevelopment] Estimates changing drastically during the iteration

  • Andrew Wagner
    Sep 4, 2009

      Perhaps your stories are too big?

      Possible. They're not usually more than a couple of days though.

      Do you do a quick design discussion before commitment?

      Yes, just a quick one.

      > The PO asked us yesterday how he's supposed to trust our estimates, and,
      > frankly, I thought it was a very valid question.

      He's supposed to trust your velocity.

      Yeah, but we're always changing what we tell him we can get done in that velocity, which is why I feel untrustworthy.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      The central "e" in "Jeffries" is silent ... and invisible.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic