41108Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Estimates changing drastically during the iteration

    Sep 3, 2009
      Hello, jmilunsky. On Thursday, September 3, 2009, at 11:57:01 AM,
      you wrote:

      > This sort of thing is precisely why i like to do task breakdown
      > during the 2nd half of the sprint planning meeting. (most of the
      > xp guru's don't encourage this step and prefer to rather keep
      > things at the story level). But my experience shows that this helps.

      See "Quick Design Session", XP Installed.

      What I don't like is /scheduling tasks/. I think they should be
      discussed and then the /story/ should be scheduled.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest. -- Paul Simon
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic