41098Re: [scrumdevelopment] What is the credit for an unfinished user story?

  • Cenk Çivici
    Sep 3, 2009
      I d see hangover stories as a problem and try to minimize such
      unfinished stories by fixing issues around it.
      Playing with numbers and counting story points of hangover stories. We
      do sprint estimation by real days so
      if there are unfinished stories, we estimate the remaining work and
      the story is counted in the velocity once it is "done done done"

      On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 10:00 AM, SUMIT
      KUMAR<sumit_kumar_jaiswal@...> wrote:
      > We follow pretty much same concept as Doug mentioned.
      > As it is called generally Hangover of stories, in our next sprint planning
      > we take that user stroy and reassess on how many worth of points we achieved
      > and how much we are carrying to next sprint.
      > The one achieved in last sprint goes for counting under Sprint Velocity for
      > that sprint.
      > Thanks,
      > Sumit
      > Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more.
      > Click here.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic