41097What is the credit for an unfinished user story?

  • SUMIT KUMAR
    Sep 3, 2009
      We follow pretty much same concept as Doug mentioned.
      As it is called generally Hangover of stories, in our next sprint planning we take that user stroy and reassess on how many worth of points we achieved and how much we are carrying to next sprint.
      The one achieved in last sprint goes for counting under Sprint Velocity for that sprint.

      Thanks,
      Sumit