      From: hmikael@... <hmikael@...>
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Running tested features
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, September 2, 2009, 5:10 AM

      Just been to the Agile 2009 conference in Chicago. It was a great experience to meet and listen to all these Agile experts and I have so much input with me back to the office.

      One of the things I will work on this fall is creating useful metrics on our development team. Right now we aren't measuring anything but I would like to introduce a couple of metrics to track progress, scope creeping and business value delivered.

      Listening to Dan Rawsthorne's session about "Agile Metrics" he mentions Running tested features. I am trying to get my head around this. Are you guys using this today? How are these tests setup and how do you prevent developers from creating small, no-adequate tests just to boost this figure?

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic