41084Re: {Disarmed} [scrumdevelopment] Running tested features

  • juan_banda
    Sep 2, 2009
      This has a lot to do with the Definition of Done that the team is believing in.

      I think that Code Coverage and Unit Test are good means to reach the DoD but not objectives by themselves.

      Regards,

      Juan

      > Hello, Fernanda. On Wednesday, September 2, 2009, at 10:19:09 AM,
      > you wrote:
      >
      > > We intent to use Unit Tests with Code Coverage tools (for example
      > > Emma, Cobertura) to guarantee at least that the team developed
      > > tests enough to validate the feature, it means, unit tests that
      > > are covering more than 80% of the source code developed.
      >
      > Features and done and tested when the Product Owner accepts them.
      > Coverage metric is interesting, but only interesting, not essential.
      >
      > Ron Jeffries
      > www.XProgramming.com
      > www.xprogramming.com/blog
      > Fatalism is born of the fear of failure, for we all believe that we carry
      > success in our own hands, and we suspect that our hands are weak. -- Conrad

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic