      From: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com [mailto:scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of hmikael@...
      Sent: quarta-feira, 2 de setembro de 2009 06:11
      To: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: {Disarmed} [scrumdevelopment] Running tested features

      Hi

      Just been to the Agile 2009 conference in Chicago. It was a great experience to meet and listen to all these Agile experts and I have so much input with me back to the office.

      One of the things I will work on this fall is creating useful metrics on our development team. Right now we aren't measuring anything but I would like to introduce a couple of metrics to track progress, scope creeping and business value delivered.

      Listening to Dan Rawsthorne's session about "Agile Metrics" he mentions Running tested features. I am trying to get my head around this. Are you guys using this today? How are these tests setup and how do you prevent developers from creating small, no-adequate tests just to boost this figure?

      /Mikael

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic