40446Re: Scrum applied to marketing?

  • majkic.sensei
    Aug 6, 2009
      Hi Tobias,
      I did read this article, but from totally other point of view (state of mind - you could say pretty narrow). As I remember, this was one of the first articles on agilethinking.net, so I did read it pretty long time ago, from the perspective of Java developer/coach, trying to understand what "real" Scrum is. I was trying to map everything in article on my software development issues and wasn't aware of this approach wideness.

      Thank you very much for reminding me of this article. Now it looks totally new to me. I recognize the words, but my comprehension is totally different - I suppose I'm changed.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic