4[scrumdevelopment] Re: Extreme Programming

  • Marc Perrone
    Feb 3, 2000
      Ken,

      While at Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley, I worked for Ron Jeffries. Ron
      has gone on to become one of the chief proponents of Extreme Programming
      (under the tutelage of Kent Beck) and has used it on the Chrysler payroll
      project (he consults to Chrysler).

      Ron maintains a good Extreme Programming web site at
      http://www.xprogramming.com You can email him at ronjeffries@... --
      feel free to mention my name if you want. I've mentioned SCRUM to Ron once
      or twice in the past, though we haven't had a chance to talk about it in any
      great detail.

      Ron is probably easier to get hold of than Kent Beck and is very articulate.
      Good luck!

      --mvp

      Marc Perrone
      Director of Engineering