39970Re: [scrumdevelopment] Exchanging stories within the sprint...

  • Jayanthan Bhattathiripad
    Jul 19 11:50 AM
      I would have replied to this email and said "sure". A good thing I read
      all the replies. I didnt know Scrum could get so complicated. A good
      thing I am not an SM.

      :-)

      My approach would most likely have been to get the PO's approval and see
      if it can be done by the team. Explain the risks of course and move the
      story to the bottom of the list for that sprint.

      whurrelmann wrote:

      > Hi,
      > would like to hear your opinion on this matter:
      > The sprint is 2 days old and we find out that one of the stories is
      > not needed, so we skip it.
      > The Product Manager (not the PO) comes to the standup and asks us to
      > exchange the story with another one which has equal story points.
      > What would you do?
      > Of course, one obvious point is, that the PM is a chicken so he should
      > not speak at all at the standup...

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic