      From: Ron Jeffries
      Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:09:07 -0400
      To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Exchanging stories within the sprint...

      Hello, Petri. On Thursday, July 16, 2009, at 2:52:05 AM, you

      >> Yes. The PO has the sole responsibility to select what is to be
      >> done, AFAIK.

      > 100%, but the team must still accept that change. And they have
      > the right to say no, which then means that the product backlog is
      > changed, or that the PO must make other prioritizations so that
      > the story fits in the sprint (like removing other lower priority stories off the sprint).

      Yes. My point is that the PM isn't supposed to go around the PO.
      Agreed that the team accepts the change or not. In fact, canonical
      Scrum said that no changes were allowed at all, if I correctly
      understood it.

      Ron Jeffries
      www.XProgramming. com
      www.xprogramming. com/blog
      A lot of preconceptions can be dismissed when you actually
      try something out. -- Bruce Eckel

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic