3958Re: Benefits of joining ScrumAlliance

  • John A Thomson
    Jul 21, 2004
      Hi Deb,

      > And on that note - how about we wrap voting up on Friday night?
      That
      > will have given both weekend and weekday readers a chance. From
      that
      > point the pigs can (flock? what do pigs do? oh, Scrum! :-) and
      decide
      > how to move forward.

      Sounds good to me.

      I can't recall what we call a "collection" of pigs but we could
      use "forage" as our call to action!

      > You can also volunteer to be a "pig" on the project there.
      > So far, voting has been light (understatement, for a list of 800
      members?)

      It is worth noting that all pigs will be worked hard. Chickens who
      oink need not apply :-D.

      Regards

      John

      John A Thomson - CSM