      From: "allisonweiss"
      Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 17:36:06 -0000
      To: <scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [scrumdevelopment] Extending a Sprint

      I promised a team member I would submit his question (limited yahoo group access here):

      We have an upcoming release date and our sprint ends several days before the release. Is it OK for us as a team to agree during planning to extent this sprint several days to allow a few extra high value stories to make it into the release? The only other alternative would be to have these stories wait 1 month for the next release date. Which is more valuable in the SCRUM process the software delivered to production or maintaining sprint durations at fixed 2 week intervals?

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic