39320Re: Plans are there for planning

  • inanc_gumus
    Jun 22, 2009
      hello Ron,

      > Hello, inanc_gumus. On Sunday, June 21, 2009, at 12:21:23 PM, you
      > wrote:
      >
      > > The problem is we don't have a release plan. Because, PO thinks
      > > that it is impossible to make a release plan a priori. Because, he
      > > wants to listen to market and then decide which stories we should work on.
      >
      > What happened when you and the PO and the CEO sat down to sort out
      > the difference between the CEO's expectations and the PO's wishes?

      CEO said that: "I don't know in scrum how can I hold you accountable. Is the team motivated enough, is the team productive. You say that, we have a deadline, but we can drop a few unimportant stories in the run. I want you to commit to all of the stories for a given date. I want you to work over time w/the team to increase the production if it's needed. Should I hold -you accountable, or PO? Can you please create a release plan for tomorrow, I and PO would conclude that it's viable and let you go."

      I am wondering now, how can we hold the team, and SM accountable? (I know how to hold PO) How can we know are they productive or not? What do you think about CEO's responses?
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic