39311Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Plans are there for planning

    Jun 21, 2009
      Hello, inanc_gumus. On Sunday, June 21, 2009, at 12:21:23 PM, you
      wrote:

      > The problem is we don't have a release plan. Because, PO thinks
      > that it is impossible to make a release plan a priori. Because, he
      > wants to listen to market and then decide which stories we should work on.

      What happened when you and the PO and the CEO sat down to sort out
      the difference between the CEO's expectations and the PO's wishes?

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      Fatalism is born of the fear of failure, for we all believe that we carry
      success in our own hands, and we suspect that our hands are weak. -- Conrad
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic