39303Re: taking meeting notes on Scrum of Scrums

  • sepreece
    Jun 20, 2009
      Well, that's why I said "if everyone has a laptop *anyway*". I completely agree that you want people thinking together and not multitasking. Having people look at the notes on their laptops is preferable to having them read their e-mail on their laptops.

      I like having a projector (or other visible-to-all method) so people can complain if something doesn't get noted that they think should be.

      And, of course, "everybody" may include people who aren't in the same room at all.