39297Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: taking meeting notes on Scrum of Scrums

  • drc@outformations.com
    Jun 19, 2009
    Oops... the link didn't make it... Using Whiteboard Meeting Notes

    http://www.outformations.com/blog/?p=16

    -- David Chilcott
    Outformations, Inc.
    drc@...
    510.655.7122 Voice

    Keep Breathing. Tell the Truth. Be Fearless. Choose Love. Embrace the
    Mystery.

    drc@outformations
    .com
    Sent by: To
    scrumdevelopment@ scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
    yahoogroups.com cc

    Subject
    06/19/2009 09:05 Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: taking
    PM meeting notes on Scrum of Scrums

    Please respond to
    scrumdevelopment@
    yahoogroups.com

    We do this too... Using Whiteboard Meeting Notes

    -- David Chilcott
    Outformations, Inc.
    drc@...
    510.655.7122 Voice

    Keep Breathing. Tell the Truth. Be Fearless. Choose Love. Embrace the
    Mystery.

    George Dinwiddie
    <lists@idiacomput
    ing.com> To
    Sent by: scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com
    scrumdevelopment@ cc
    yahoogroups.com
    Subject
    Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: taking
    06/19/2009 06:28 meeting notes on Scrum of Scrums
    PM

    Please respond to
    scrumdevelopment@
    yahoogroups.com

    Good points, Max.

    One approach to taking minutes would be to write the items on a
    whiteboard or flipchart, and then take a digital photo at the end. I
    use this means to record a lot of meeting notes.

    - George