39259Re: Plans are there for planning

  • inanc_gumus
    Jun 18, 2009
      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Cenk Çivici <cenk.civici@...> wrote:
      > You should think about how you can gain CEO's trust. He doesnt trust the
      > team. One reason I can think of is you might be having problems doing
      > continuous releases. Release early and often. Demonstrate that the team can
      > deliver business value.

      I think this is because of PO's weak communication w/stakeholders and the team. And I also think that this may because of we are dealing with a legacy project, which is very uncertain terrain and estimations we made mostly does not happen in actual. So, this is probably decreasing the trust.
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic