39246Re: [scrumdevelopment] Plans are there for planning

  • Jacob Ozolins
    Jun 18, 2009
      One problem I see is that the CEO is asking PO questions to the SM.

      SM can't speak for the PO.

      The impediment that I see is that that, judging by the CEO's questions, PO is not doing his job.

      Am I wrong?
      On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 10:31 AM, inanc_gumus <inanc.gumus@...> wrote:

      CEO said to SM:

      "I am unhappy of your progress. I want to review what you are doing more frequently."

      "What is planned to be delivered so far? What has done so far? What would be our new road-map after now? What are the delivery times of new items? What would be the business effects of these new items? I want to see ---a clear picture--- of our road-map which will be agreed by PO."

      By the way, CEO is not our PO. PO is another guy responsible for a company which we as a scrum team are delivering technology.

      Can you see what's wrong/right here? Is there an impediment you can see?

    • Show all 29 messages in this topic