38811Re: [scrumdevelopment] Agile/Scrum/Lean for hardware

  • Peter Stevens
    Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Joe,

      Well, I have a customer who asked same . The hardest thing thing to get
      a grip on is what should the product backlog contain? Hardware doesn't
      break down so easily into features that can be implemented incrementally...

      Cheers,

      Peter

      Joseph Little wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > I have a client that is concerned about how applicable Agile is for
      > hardware. Do you have experience?
      >
      > Please also cross-post any replies to here:
      > AgileBusiness@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > I won't reveal yet exactly what kind of hardware. It is hardware the
      > includes firmware and software before delivery as a product.
      >
      > My client is particularly looking for people who have done this, their
      > experiences, and what worked and maybe did not work from
      > Agile/Scrum/Lean. Color them reasonable skeptics.
      >
      > Thanks, Joe
      >

      > Joseph Little
      > Agile Coach, MBA, CST
      > Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.