38295Re: Scrum User Group Closes

  • Cory Foy
    May 2, 2009
      Hi Beckford,

      As others have pointed out, it was published, both here and on the SA site. In addition, I posted a copy of the one that was posted here to http://coryfoy.com/ScrumAgreement.pdf

      > At best this is a PR fiasco for the SA. At worst it smells of something pretty horrid.

      It's not horrid, but it was a goof. I'm working with the SA to correct that.

      > I can't see any good reason why the SA would want to trademark any phrase that included the term "User Group".

      See the last post I made to the group. Basically there is a very good reason why they would that wasn't obvious to me at the time until it was explained.

      I agree with Tobias that we should step back until after the board meets on Monday and I meet with Jim on Tuesday. I think things will clear up after that.

      Cory
    • Show all 93 messages in this topic