38266Re: [scrumdevelopment] Re: Scrum User Group Closes (Reopens immediately we hope)

    May 1, 2009
      Hello, cbeaves4. On Thursday, April 30, 2009, at 11:12:15 PM, you
      wrote:

      > As a volunteer I look at return on investment. While I have
      > disbanded the group, this does not mean others cannot step up and
      > lead the group. I am no longer interested in being part of this
      > organization because the return on investment was low.

      If I started a group and it didn't make me happy I would disband it
      too. I'm not sure how that fits in with the stupid letter from the
      SA though.

      www.xprogramming.com/blog
      I could be wrong. I frequently am.
    • Show all 93 messages in this topic