38246Re: Scrum User Group Closes (Reopens immediately we hope)

  • Cory Foy
    Apr 30, 2009
      Hi Amanda,

      --- In scrumdevelopment@yahoogroups.com, Amanda Abelove <amanda@...> wrote:
      > But in general it is a little weird... One of my guys moved to Nashville and
      > wants to start a club out there... When I connected him, the first question
      > that he was asked was for his profile on the SA site with his
      > certification... The intent was probably innocuous, but if that's the first
      > question you ask a potential community organizer, there is a chilling
      > effect.

      Heck, I started a Scrum Group here in Tampa - and I'm not even a CSM! But I know a bit about organizing user communities, and there was a need for those people who were CSMs to have ways to communicate and explore new ideas.

      I've been put in contact directly with someone from the SA, so hopefully we can get all of this resolved soon.

      Cory Foy
    • Show all 93 messages in this topic